- your hot beach body
- mat (optional)
- Perform exercises in a circuit fashion, which means doing all 8 exercises back to back. Allow 1-2 minutes break between sets.
- To reap maximum results from the program, do it 3 times a week and top it up with 2-30-minute cardio sessions.
For beginners, perform each exercise for 45s, with 2 minutes rest between sets, 2 sets.
For intermediate, perform each exercise for 1 minute, with 1 minute rest between sets, 3 sets.
For advanced, perform each exercise for 1 minute, with 1 minute rest between sets, 4 sets.
Now let the fun begin!
- Squats (beginners)/ Squat jumps (intermediate & advanced)
- Knee push-up (beginners)/ toe push-up (intermediate)/ elevated push-up (advanced)
- Side-plank (beginners)/ side plank rotation (intermediate & advanced)
- Tricep push-up (beginners can do it on the knees)
- Leg raises (beginners should slight bend their legs and make sure their back is flat on the ground)
**please make sure you properly warm up before exercise and don't forget to cool down (you might soak up in the sea too) after exercise!
Try it out and let me know about your feedback! Have fun! xx