- Dynamic stretch (see previous posts)
Perform exercises in a circuit fashion with minimal rest. I did 3 sets with 45s break in between. Of course you can perform higher reps and sets if you're fitter and stronger.
- Breaststroke, 3lbs DB, 20 reps
- Plyo push-up, 5 reps
- Single-legged squat-one arm raise, 10lbs DB, 15 reps each side
- Reverse flye, 10lbs DB, 20 reps
- Reverse lunge kick up burpee, 10 reps each side
- Hips flexion, 20 reps each
- Med. ball squat and jump, 8lb med. ball, 15 reps
- Leg raises cross touch, 2kg med. ball, 15 reps each side
- V-up, 8lb med. ball, 15 reps
- Russia twist, 8lb med. ball, 20 reps
Calories burnt: 300kcal, 43% fat
Drop me a line if you have any questions about the workout. Have fun in the rainy day!
Oh BTW, in the picture is the 2kg med. ball I did Leg raises cross touch with. It's a versatile tool, I also use it to train with my kids and they love it!