- One-arm row burpee, 10-15lbs DB, 15 reps
- Squat and snatch, 10-20lbs DB, 15 reps
- Elevated push-up, 20 reps
- V-up, 20 reps
- Lunge/ bicep curl, 10-15lbs DB, 15 reps each side
- Mountain Climber, 1 minute
- Elevated triceps dips, 20 reps
- High-knee squat jumps, 15 reps
Abs - 2 sets of the following
- Chair pose, 1 min
- Air-bike, 20 reps
- Side plank rotation, 20 reps each side
Cool down & stretch
You can/ should try to lift heavier if you're stronger or been lifting the same weight for more than 2 months. Of course, if you're a beginner, this program might be a tad intense, try lifting lighter and do 10-15 reps. A short break between exercises is allowed for beginners.
Enjoy! Keep a strong mind!