- 200g free range chicken tenderloin
- 1 Portabello mushroom
- 1oz Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken and mushroom with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat half tbsp coconut oil on medium heat, add chicken and cook each side for 6 min. Flip twice 'til it browns.
- Set aside chicken. Heat the rest of the coconut oil and sear Portabello mushroom, skin side down and cook for 3min each side.
- In the meantime, grate and dry cucumber, mix with crumbled Gorgonzola, half tbsp olive oil and salt.
- Drizzle half tbsp olive oil over dish and serve.
The dish is good with medium to full body white wine. Hope you enjoy.