So it might not have been wise to go out on a Sunday night because this morning I woke up at 0600 with a massive hangover, alarm snoozed for another 20 minutes.... Urgh and did I mention it's core training today? Don't try with a hangover! :-)
|Bosu One-legged Push-Up Start Position|
Warm up - same routine as you could see in the previous post
Workout 1 - 4 sets with minimal rest
- Bosu One-legged Push-Up & Press, 10/ 14/ 14/ 14
- Bosu Deadlift, 20kg, 10/ 10/ 10/ 10
- Pistol Squats, 5 reps each leg
- One-Arm Snatch & Lunge, 5kg DB, 12 reps each leg
- Single-legged Reverse Flye, 5kg DBs, 6 reps each leg
Workout 3 - 3 sets back to back
- Bosu Overhead Squat & Extension, 5kg DB, 20 reps
- Bosu Deadlift & Torso Rotation, 5kg DB, 20 reps (10 each side)
If it is the first time you try Bosu workout, you can stand on the blue side. The flat side requires more core stability so it is more suitable for intermediate to advanced levels.
Now it's just time to get back to the lab aka gym for spinning class....
p.s. I'm looking for Bravehearts to do Crossfit-styled training together, so if you happen to be member of Pure and interested in training, gimme a shout by email on my Facebook @JoeyDiva!
Have a superlicious day, people!
Be Your Best,