Joey Tam is an international accredited, NASM-CPT, with a biology background and genuine interest in human sports performance and nutrition. To share her passion and love for health and fitness, she founded JOEY DIVA & CO. in August 2009.
Joey believes that a healthy mind is a healthy body. Over the years, she has been helping her clients achieve both fitness and wellness goals through fun and interactive training. Her training discipline is "Train hard, rest up and play hard. Life is all about balance."
Her training specialties include:
- Weight Loss
- Strength Conditioning & Overall Tone-up
- Core Conditioning and Postural Corrective Exercise
- Sports Specific Training & Rehabilitation Program
- Triathlon & Distance Running Training
- Myofascial Release & Stretch
Aside from her professional life, Joey is also a keen distance runner, triathlon competitor and Paleo advocate. While she trains 6 days a week, she also enjoys spending quality time with family and friends over good meals and wine.